Join an exciting and insightful one-day workshop
On this one-day workshop, Holm & Halby will be facilitating a “freezer day” to put focus on the future’s choice of cold storage.
How are the needs evolving – and what technological advances should we expect in the area?
Where is ultra-freeze heading? And what is the freezer of the future?
Free UltraFreezeDay – Network meeting and workshop
NB! Date comes soon will be held at Holm & Halby in Brøndby
The network meeting/workshop is targeted at decision-makers and those responsible for storage of biomaterial in biobanks, blood banks, fertility clinics, cold storage facilities – plus anyone interested.
We will serve breakfast and lunch while our many guest speakers will be exploring a line of interesting topics throughout the day.
Preliminary program for the day:
Note! The program is being prepared and will be updated regularly.
– Is water-cooled still the right solution? – Guest speaker
– What is hybrid – is it a good idea? – Guest speaker
– Low energy freeze (e.g. TSX) advantages/disadvantages – Guest speaker
– The future? Maintenance-free free-piston stirling engine – Guest speaker
Volume in relation to cold room
– When is a cold room the best choice? – Guest speaker
– Service requirements – why are unlicensed technicians carrying out cold storage repairs at our customers’ parking lots?
– How are the needs evolving in their view? Are changes coming? – Guest speaker
If you would like to know more about our UltraFreezeDay, please contact our Product Specialist Charlotte Madsen on +45 61550538 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org – or you can look up details about all our freezers on our website (in Danish only) freezer website.